Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger
I'm rarely bored alone; I'm often bored in groups and crowds. :)

Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Fault In Our Stars (Gay Version)

Ok, I'm not going to start this post with any greeting since I'm a lazy asshole who're too lazy to think of a fantastic or awesome greeting as a starter.

For your information, I borrowed a very famous book from a friend of mine, Ishwari a few days ago namely The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. For short, TFIOS. I think everyone know this book, it's either you had read it or watched it. This book has been made into a movie a few months ago, if I'm not wrong. Ok, ok, I admit that I'm quite outdated in book stuff. While the others had started to read Paper Town, I just started to read the very first word in TFIOS.

I was so into this book that I finished reading about 80 pages in just a few hours. This book is sooo boring and yet awesome in the same time, man! John Green, you got me, bro!

So I had this one bastard who had watched the movie of TFIOS earlier, so I asked him how was the movie. In case you don't know, I actually haven't finish reading the book yet when I asked him about the movie. Well, I don't mind spoiler. So, basically this's what he told me about TFIOS:

"Augustus Waters is a gay actually. He had sex with his best friend Isaac. Hazel Grace caught them on the spot when they're doing it and she was like, "So, you are gay, huh?". Augustus explained that he actually flirted with her because he couldn't accept the fact he was a gay, so he try to be a man by having a girlfriend but truth hurts. He just have to be a gay. But they are still friends in the end. I think I forgot the ending but I think Hazel Graze died. I'm not sure. Her last wish is that Augustus Waters get married with Isaac."

By the time I finish listening to his own version of  TFIOS (The problem is I don't even know that was his own version of TFIOS by that time), I was so shocked and I was in a deep mood of a mixture of disappointment and surprise. I mean how could Augustus Waters and Isaac are gay. I mean Isaac had a girlfriend name, Monica at the beginning of the story. How could he be gay?! Like seriously, I couldn't believe it.

I went home and google searched the synopsis of TFIOS (Even though, I haven't finish reading the book yet) and the ending is totally different from what the bastard had told me. I quickly texted him and ask him what the heck he was watching actually and below are what I got as a reply:

"Haha, I know the ending is not like that. I just tricked you, You are just so gullible. So easy to be tricked."

The moment I got the freaking message, I was like, "Damn it! I got trolled again!"  ><

Note to John Green:
It is not my intention to spoil your very bestselling and award winning novel but if you are really angered by the book review I have written here, you are always welcomed to sue the bastard who had told me this gay version of TFIOS. XD

It's not that I'm easy to be tricked but that bastard acting was so real and in the meantime he sounded real, too. He even said, "Maybe that's why it's called 'The Fault In Our Stars' because Augustus Waters looks at the stars and he realized that he was a gay." when I asked him why the book is called by its name.

Anyway, I'm proud that I were able to finish the book in just two days while my friend took months to finish it. *Adjust spectacle* Hah, Ishwari, take that! xp

Hmmm. I realize that I have been promoting book lately, I think maybe I should turn this blog into a book blog or something la. Nah~ As if I'm a bookworm. But, it's always good to indulge yourself in the world of fictional writing piece as the saying goes, "A reader lives a thousand lives before he died... the man who never reads lives only one."

Before I end, John Green, pay me for promoting the book! xD





1 comment:

  1. And this girl bought the book like last year but never read oso

    ReplyDelete