Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger
I'm rarely bored alone; I'm often bored in groups and crowds. :)

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Existency

Today is my birthday... but really I feel nothing about it. In the past 17 years, I would usually feel hype or excited about this very day itself but this year, none. Perhaps, I have grown up. Matured. All this birthday wishes are not able to make me feel as appreciated as before. It means nothing now.

Because I know, I know these people wish because it is someone's "Birth Day" and it is already a norm to wish someone on their birthday. More like a responsibility to do so. These people who wish don't normally talk to you but they still wish you because it is a norm like how you greet your neighbour "Good Morning" every morning before you go for a jog because it is a manner. You don't want to be rude by not wishing someone what they deserve, You don't really care whether they exist in this world before this but since it is their birthday, you have to wish. You need to. You urge to wish. A sense of responsibility of being polite. But... You don't really wish them from the bottom of your heart, do you?

I learn a lot really, today. especially today in every single year. People who never talked to you, people who hate you, people who reject to hang out with you every time you asked them out,  people who have forgotten about your very existence, would actually post a freaking "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on your social media accounts, texted you out of sudden, asked you how you have been recently and a lot more hypocrite crap! FUCK THESE PEOPLE! If I never had a birthday, would you people come and acted like you care about me on this very day itself? The answer is "NO". ALL OF YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT MY EXISTENCE! NEVER CARED ON THOSE TYPICAL DAYS! NEVER CARED ON THOSE FESTIVE DAYS! NEVER...

THE ONLY DAYS YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE AND REMEMBER MY EXISTENCE IS ONLY MY BIRTH DAY AND DEATH DAY! FUCK! I AM SO DONE WITH THE WORLD HYPOCRITE SHIT! FED UP! DISGUSTED!

FUCK OFF PEOPLE! FUCK OFF!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sun~ Unfortunately I just read this after 3 years and half.
    Our birthday (Yours and mine) is only in 20 days gap; excluding the years factor.
    As our universe nowadays has alot of toxicity, I hope you are doing fine out there and I am truly blessed to get to know you and I am thankful I learned alot thru you too about you. There's inspirational spirit within you that I am still proud of, although you are younger than me in age, and am sorry am unable to mention them publicly.

    Just want you to know, happy belated birthday May girl ~ I hope you are being fine and better these days :)

    ReplyDelete