Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger
I'm rarely bored alone; I'm often bored in groups and crowds. :)

Monday 7 December 2015

Jack Frost and Elsa: Missing Winter (Chapter 4)

They landed on the ground of green at last after hours of moments without any gravity. Elsa quickly let go of Jack's hand. Both of them were still feeling awkward once they had landed the ground because of what happened just now. Nonetheless, Elsa tried her best and acted like usual because she didn't wan to lose a friend, a good friend.

When they were flying in the sky just now, Elsa suddenly felt the urge to tell him. She didn't want to lie to herself any more. She couldn't hide her feeling. She wanted him to know her feeling for him. She gathered her gut and...

Elsa: Jack...
Jack Frost: Don't worry. You won't fall. Especially with me around.
Elsa: No. It's not that I'm worry about. I'm just...
Jack Frost: What happened?
Elsa: Ermmm... I...
Jack Frost: What's wrong?
Elsa: I like you *whisper*
Jack Frost: Huh? I can't hear you.
Elsa: I like you.
Jack Frost: What? Say it again.
Elsa: I... I LIKE YOU!

Jack Frost turned to Elsa and looked at her in disbelief.

Elsa: Hey, look in front!
Jack Frost: What did you say just now?
Elsa: Oh no! Please look in front!
Jack Frost: No. Tell me again what did you say just now?
Elsa: We are going to bang into a big candy cotton!
Jack Frost:Uh oh!
Jack Frost & Elsa: AHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment